Saturday, April 23, 2011

I live near and need help filing for Bankruptcy and Divorce. WHo do I call? ...235-1970

How do I file for Bankruptcy in Flint ,Bay City, Saginaw, Lapeer, Owosso or Burton Michigan? Call (810) 235-1970 to Flint Bankruptcy Lawyer Terry Bankert. Or through


Do you have Divorce or Child Custody and parenting time questions try

Dailey intrenet new from Flint MI USA

Sphere: Related Content