Good Morning Democrats
1/10/09
For those who have the financial ability the local Democratic Party needs your financial help. The Genesee County Democratic Party, I am a member of the executive committee, relies on local contributions to do its business.
The following fund-raiser will help cover the day to day expenses of allowing local democrats to come together and plan for the future. Its also fun.
SATURDAY JANUARY 31ST.....SPORTS CREEK RACEWAY..$50 PER PERSON ( INCLUDES DINNER, RACING PROGRAM, ENTRANCE FEE AND A GOOD TIME)
Contact The Chairperson of the Genesee County Democratic Party for additional information. I suggest by email.
Jack Minore
610 Commonwealth Ave
Flint, MI 48503
jacksonmin@aol.com
Posted here by Terry Bankert
http://attorneybankert.com/
P.S. you can help the Local Party affiliates and the Michigan Democratic Party by being a paid member of the Michigan Democratic Party. Enroll on line at the following link, http://www.michigandems.com/join.php
If you would like to discuss public policy and politics join me on my face book page and my 1,000 friends to do just that.
You are invited.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Terry-Bankert/645845362
Posted first to Flint Talk
http://flinttalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=39987#39987
112411
Trump Calls A.I. Fears a Hoax. Inside the White House, the Debate Is More
Complex.
-
The president seems driven chiefly by the sense that A.I. is the way to
economic growth, and nothing can be allowed to stand in its way.
23 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment